It's been a party weekend. It started off with a birthday celebration on Friday night. Iris and her parents came for dinner and we had a lovely time but Maman made one rookie mistake and planned an evening for a two year old who usually goes to bed at 7:00 pm. so needless to say we were a little cranky and tired and it was a real early night for all of us. Even with the crankyness we still managed to have some fun.
On Saturday we surprised Nai Nai with a Mexican Fiesta party at her house since she's still in a cast and wheelchair with her broken ankles. She was suppose to have left for Mexico on Friday but because of her accident had to postpone her plans so Lily, Tante Linda and I brought Mexico to her. It was a great surprise and we enjoyed nachos, margaritas and sombreros all around. It was another successful party.
Here are some pics from the birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday Lily!!! Love Maman
We're having a party!!!
I'm 2 today. I'm a big girl now!
Elmo Cupcake Tree!
Sorry Elmo but you were yummy!
I like my new robe!!
No comments:
Post a Comment