Cutie Pie!!!

Cutie Pie!!!
Cutie Pie!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

DAYCARE - WEEK 1

Hi All,
Sorry we've been away for a bit but it was a busy and stressful week and on top of that both of us have been fighting a cold.

Lily started daycare on Tuesday and for the first day she cried (well screamed) for the 3 hours she was there.  That was very discouraging for Maman but as the week progressed she had less frequent meltdowns and by the end of the week she was there for 7 hours and was eating and even sleeping at the daycare so there is hope that she is adjusting and will eventually love it (or at least tolerate it).  I have to admit she is much more clingy when we get home but that's to be expected.  We'll start again next week and play it day by day. 

Since I'm going back to work Monday, I will be posting less frequently but will try and continue to put updates when we do exciting things (or I have some time).

I hope you've enjoyed following our journey these past few months and from the number of comments I have gotten from many of you it seemed liked you did.  We've enjoyed keeping you up to date and this will be a wonderful journal for Lily when she grows up.

I unfortunately don't have any pictures to add today but we plan on visiting a pumpkin patch or two in the fall so will post pictures when we do.

Take care and love you lots.
Marie-Claude and Liliana  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us be a part of both of your lives, it has been a real treat. To watch the changes in both Lily and You has been heart warming. Its obvious you both were made for each other, a perfect match.
    K

    ReplyDelete