One must wear a hat to a Royal Wedding. Thank
goodness I found one that matches my PJ's!!
Now I'm ready for the party!!!
I think I drank too much milk! I feel woozie!!
The rest of the weekend was spent recovering from the festivities and since the weather was so nice on Saturday, we did some gardening. Other than that, we just hung out at home. After last weekend up north, we needed some down time. Sorry we didn't make it on Sunday Nai Nai but we were just too cranky. We'll reschedule soon.
This is hard work. I'm glad I have all the equipment.
My reward for hard work, an ear of corn. Yummy!
Have a good week everyone. Get out and vote tomorrow and do something fun. We will!
My daughter called me on her way to work on Fri. to tell me that Kate was ready to walk down the aisle. I got up and watched that, then went back to bed. I slept in and missed my Fri. Aerobics class! Needless to say, I didn't get dressed up like Lily. She looked adorable! As a fellow gardener, I can appreciate having the right tools for the job. Pauline.
ReplyDelete